The 12th Iberian Grid Conference will take place in Benasque, Spain, from Monday 25th to Friday 29th of September.
The conference will be hosted at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual.
IBERGRID 2023 will focus in topics related with the development, integration quality and adoption of services, applications and digital twins to support cutting-edge research.
The call for papers is built around the following topics:
- Cooperation between Iberian Research Communities
- Research Applications in advanced Digital Infrastructures
- Development of Innovative Software Services
- R&D for computing services, networking, and data-driven science
- Quality of software, services and data
- Design of Digital twins
- Enabling and fostering Open Science adoption
- Development, implementation and operation of Data Spaces
- Datacenter and digital infrastructures development and status reporting
Detailed Information is available at the IBERGRID 2023 site.