The Cesga community comprises users of systems, researchers and companies that use the infrastructures of the Galician Supercomputing Center and make use of their services.
Users of CESGA’s infrastructure and services include researchers, developers, technicians and innovators, from public and private institutions:
- Galician universities.
- Regional Research Centers.
- Centers of the Higher Council of Scientific Research (CSIC).
- Other public or private organizations around the world:
– R&D departments of industries and companies.
– Industry-oriented Technology and Research Centers.
– Other Universities around the world.
– Non-profit R & D & I organizations.