ARTEPERU – Industria Lactea en Peru
Period: 2005-07-20 – 2006-08-30 (17 months).
Funded by: Xunta de Galicia
It is a project of training and comprehensive support to the artisan producers of Peruvian Andes dairy sector by training local teachers. This training will be conducted by the USC and UNALM through classroom, online and telepresence (video) modalities, for what is used mainly GEANTresearch network (Europe) and CLARA (South American).
- The project in O Xornal newspaper.
- perulactea.com on-line journal article.
- Partners: Aula de Produtos Lácteos (USC), Universidade Nacional Agraria A Molina (Perú) e Cesga.
- Person in charge: María José Rodríguez Malmierca
- Web: http://arteperu.cesga.es/