Efelcren – Educational flexible and creative environments
Period: 2005-09-01 – 2008-09-30 (36 months).
Funded by: Comisión Europea
EFELCREN PROJECT “EDUCATIONAL FEXIBLE AND CREATIVE ENVIRONMENTS”
EFELCREN is a Comenius 2.1 European project developed between October 2005 and September 2008. It is coordinated by the Educational Technology Group at the University of Santiago de Compostela, and with the participation of CESGA, Trinity College (TCD-Ireland), Centre of Information Technology of Education (ITC-Lithuania), University of Ca’Foscarti Venice (UNIVE-Italy), Haslev Seminarium (Denmark) and EUNEOS Corporation (Finland). This project aims train teachers in the design and development of quality multimedia educational materials using free tools or open source.
Most important results expected to be obtained at the end of the project between others:
- A European community of teachers, researchers and experts in the management of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) working as a team and through research develop a virtual model of work (materials, tools and examples of good practice to use ).
- A community of students trained in ICT-related skills to learn independently and creatively.
- A resource center with multilingual e-learning materials of quality, good practice examples of using these materials and advice for their design and methodology use.
- Training teachers in the development and use of flexible learning environments and creating e-learning materials.
- A guide of good design practices and uses of multimedia materials.
- Partners: Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (USC), Trinity College (TCD-Ireland), Centre of Information Technology of Education (ITC-Lithuania), University of Venice Ca’Foscarti (UNIVE-Italy), Haslev Seminarium (Denmark), EUNEOS Corporation (Finland).
- Manager: Maria Jose Rodriguez Malmierca
- Web: http://efelcren.cesga.es